Damianus Journal of Medicine (DJM) is a scientific journal that contains the latest information regarding medical and health. DJM published by Medical Program Atma Jaya Catholic University of Indonesia and published twice a year in May and November since 2002 with the scopes and focus of the research areas that are Medicine and Health topics.
Editorial teams invite researchers, teachers, and students to participate in scientific developments in medical and health-related fields
- Research Articles: Primary articles on medical and health research results.
- Case Report: An article with a discussion of one or more interesting or rare cases. The article included reasons for case uniqueness, treatment options used, and results follow-up of related cases.
- Literature Review: Articles made based on theory analysis, model development, fact descriptions, and an assessment of a recent medical or health science product.
Important For Authors
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication.
2. use references published in the last 10 years.
3. use template specified by Damianus Journal of Medicine.
4. use a reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references.
The registration process in Damianus Journal of Medicine is conducted by sending author's data such as full name and academic degree, email, and institutional affiliation to email email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration can also be done via the submission menu.